Didn't end up watching any horror last night...instead, drank one and a half bottles of red wine, and watched Jool's Holland on TV...then had a chinese takeaway...
Blasted out old 80's goth compilations all night and drunkenly waved my arms around and shimmied in the living room...singing along loudly...
Listening to this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008GER0/ref=pd_sim_pm_dp_3/026-8960472-5518853
I was playing CD1 only...couldn't find CD2...
CD1 tracklisting as follows:
Dark Side of the 80's
1. Lullaby - Cure
2. She Sells Sanctuary - Cult
3. This Corrosion - Sisters Of Mercy
4. Wasteland - Mission
5. Happy House - Siouxsie & The Banshees
6. Eloise - The Damned
7. The Killing Moon - Echo & The Bunnymen
8. Ziggy Stardust - Bauhaus
9. April Skies - The Jesus & Mary Chain
10. Never Take Me Alive - Spears Of Destiny
11. The Beat (En)Generation - The The
12. Love Like Blood - Killing Joke
13. Moonchild - Fields Of The Nephilim
14. No Rest - New Model Army
15. Pretty In Pink - Psychedelics Furs
16. Monkey Gone To Heaven - Pixies
17. Mr Pharmacist - The Fall
18. Brassneck - Wedding Present
19. Christine - House Of Love
20. Marthas Harbour - All About Eve
1. Tower Of Strength - Mission
2. Dominion - Sisters Of Mercy
3. Real Wild Child - Iggy Pop
4. Peaches - Stranglers
5. True Faith - New Order
6. Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
7. Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
8. Reward - Teardrops Explodes
9. Today - Talk Talk
10. Go Wild In The Country - Bow Wow Wow
11. Paranoid - Black Sabbath
12. 68 Guns - Alarm
13. Prime Mover - Zodiac Mindwarp
14. A Wish Away - Wonder Stuff
15. E=MC2 - Big Audio Dynamite
16. Shine On - House OF Love
17. There She Goes - The LA's
18. Perfect Skin - Lloyd Cole
19. Sexuality - Billy Bragg
20. Pearly-Dewdrop's Drop - Cocteau Twins
Went to bed for a 'liedown' at midnight, after eating...intending to get up and watch the Simpsons horror thing number 4...(can't remember the name)...but fell asleep and woke in my clothes at 4am...still wobbly drunk...then fell asleep again until 10am...
When I woke from some particularly terrifying nightmares...involving attempted rape by big fat bald bouncers and alien-vampire-cat women...blood, violence and sci-fi all rolled into one...and a surreal 50's style christian disco underground scene in which I yelled A LOT!!!
Why watch horror films when the worst things are inside your own head???
I'm off out to a fetish party tonight with wildgift93 and etceterate...should be great fun...we'll all be corsetted and pvc'd...
But I don't think I'll drink quite as much as last night thankyou very much...my mind is warped enough already!!!!!!!
80's Lyrics Quizzage: I got 109...not three bad, eh?